유니센터 양하은 학생의 남호주대학교 입학 후기(인터뷰) > 학생 다이어리

본문 바로가기

유니센터 양하은 학생의 남호주대학교 입학 후기(인터뷰)

Hi, my name is Haeun Yang (양하은). I’m studying Bachelor of Business (Property) in University of South Australia.

안녕하세요. 저는 남호주대학교에서 부동산학(PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)를 전공하고 있는 양하은이라고 합니다. 

4b06df79f9b8b129d49099c8caeff756_1621322971_7244.jpg 

Q1. 호주유학을 선택한 이유가 어떻게 되시나요?

A: I had no choice after failing to go a University in Korea so that I was looking for somewhere to study in 2018. While I was considering either UniAdelaide or UniSA, I heard that my father’s friend family live in Adelaide and the family was looking for a homestay student at that time. So, I decided to go UniAdelaide.

저는 특이한 이유로 유학을 결정하게 됐습니다. 3년전에 대입을 실패하고 다른 선택지가 없었어요. 그러던 중에 아빠 친구분이 애들레이드에 사신다는 것과 하숙생을 구하고 있다고 들었습니다. 그리고 그 집에 또래들도 있었는데 애들레이드 대학을 다닌다고 해서 애들레이드 대학으로 결정해서 유학을 가게 되었습니다.

4b06df79f9b8b129d49099c8caeff756_1621323066_4978.jpg

Q2. 호주에 온지 얼마나 되셨나요? 호주에 도착한 이후에도 유니센터 팀의 도움을 받고 계신가요?

A: I have been in Adelaide for just over 2 years. Of course, they do. Without Harry in UniCentre, I couldn’t have successfully transferred to UniSA. I really appreciate to them. I’ve wanted to get a PR visa since I got in Adelaide as Adelaide is the finest city for me. In addition, when I needed to transfer from Eynesbusy to UniAdelaide after completing Diploma of Business Harry assisted me a lot. Thanks to him, I’m getting used to going UniSA system and am free from visa condition and health cover etc.

이제 만 2년 넘게 애들레이드에 살고 있고 저랑 잘 맞는 도시라 영주권 받기 위해 노력 중입니다. 유니센터 Harry 팀장님이 없었다면 성공적으로 남호주대학에 편입을 못 했을 거에요. 또한 디플로마 과정이 끝나고 아인즈버리에서 애들레이드 대학으로 옮겨야 했을 때도 Harry 팀장님이 도와 주셨습니다. 덕분에 저는 학교에 잘 적응 중에 있고 비자와 건강보험 등 크게 스트레스 받지 않고 살고 있습니다.

4b06df79f9b8b129d49099c8caeff756_1621323137_1715.jpg

Q3. 유니센터에서 배웠던 과목 호주 대학교 수업에서 어떤 과목이 가장 도움이 되었으며, 어떻게 도움이 되었나요?

A: All of the four courses, especially Economic of Principles, helped me to understand quickly the rest of courses in Diploma of Business in Eynesbury in 2019. When I studied corporate finance in UniAdelaide in 2020, there were not related courses unfortunately. I’m currently studying property that is based on economic and accounting in general.

유니센터에서 배운 네 과목 (특히 경제) 모두 디플로마 과정을 끝내는 데에 도움이 되었습니다. 하지만 제가 애들레이드 대학에서 Corporate Finance를 배울 때에는 안타깝게도 큰 연관이 없었습니다. 현재 공부하는 부동산과는 경제, 회계를 기본으로 쌓아 올라가는 중입니다.

SAIBT - University-of-south-australia - University of South Australia

Q4. 유니센터 입학 영어실력은 어땠나요? 본교 편입학 영어 준비는 어떻게 하셨을까요?

A: Before I started the courses in UniCentre I did not even know how to make a simple sentence to speak and write. I needed to get a score of IELTS 5.5 but I couldn’t make it within a half year as I didn’t know about the structure of sentence. As a result, I got 5.0 in IELTS then I went to Australia and took 10 weeks English course before starting Diploma. I spent more than a year on preparing that test with Jin in UniCentre.

유니센터 입학 전에는 간단한 문장 만들기도 힘들어 했었습니다. 영어시험 (IELTS) 점수 5.5를 받아야 했는데 저는 영어의 문장 구조도 알지 못했기 때문에 반년이 부족했습니다. 결과적으로 저는1년 넘게 영어 수업을 들어야 했고 아이엘츠 5.0을 받아 유니센터에서 지원해주신 10주 어학연수를 포함한 유학 생활을 시작하게 되었습니다

UniSA Creative - Academic Units - University of South Australia

Q5. 졸업 계획은 어떻게 되나요?

A: I don’t think I will study master & PhD, but I am staying in Adelaide and planning to get a graduation visa and also get a full-time job in order to apply for a PR visa later.

대학원이나 박사과정은 생각이 없지만 애들레이드에 살면서 PTE 시험을 보고 졸업생 비자를 받을 것입니다. 그리고 풀타임 일을 하면서 영주권을 신청할 수 있는 조건을 맞춰나갈 것입니다.  

Whyalla campus - Study at UniSA - University of South Australia 

Q6. 남호주 대학교 생활 중에서 어떤 경험을 학생들에게 추천해주고 싶나요? 우리 학교를 자랑해 주세요.

A: When I started my courses in UniAdelaide in 2020, I went to school for 3 weeks and the rest of weeks were conducted online due to COVID-19. I couldn’t enjoy most of the events. I have just started my campus life in UniSA so I also want to experience more here.

사실 제가 2020년에 애들레이드 대학을 다닐 때는 코로나19 3주만에 전면 온라인으로 바뀌어서 특별한 경험을 못했습니다. 또한 현재 다니는 남호주대학은 이제 편입한 지 한달 되어 저도 더 많은 경험을 해보고 싶습니다.